Structural Inspector - career advancement and challenging projects
Fort Lauderdale, Florida (Commutable from Miami, Boca Raton and Pompano Beach)
$62,400 - $83,200 + Simple IRA + PTO + 15 Days Holiday + Excellent Healthcare Benefits + Profit Share Bonus + Progression
Are you a Structural Inspector looking to work across a wide range of residential construction projects, offering exciting monthly pay reviews and career progression?
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a close-knit team of professionals while showcasing your skills in the industry?
This organization is renowned for providing specialist solutions that include the design of infrastructures ranging from commercial, industrial, and residential. This company have a great reputation for their attention to detail using the latest software programs to ensure the that the service provided is of the highest standard to the customers. They are now seeking to hire an Structural Inspector to play an integral role within their expanding workforce.
In this position you will work liaise with project staff to effectively Inspect the Structural integrity of Residential buildings that vary in size and complexity. You will oversee Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical and Structural inspections in accordance with Florida Building code. Additionally, you will schedule appointments with customers to discuss and resolve any code violations.
This role would suit a Structural Inspector who's looking for an autonomous role, with progressive earning potential and career advancement working across varied and challenging projects.
* Travel to customer sites to carry out structural inspection across residential buildings
* Ensuring buildings are following correct Florida Building Code Practices
* Liaise with site and project staff to meet the inspection requirements
* Utilizing and adding to your Microsoft program knowledge
* Excellent company package on offer with progressive earnings and career advancement
* Bachelor's Degree or similar qualification in a relevant subject
* Inspectors or Contractors License (State of Florida)
* Proficiency with Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel or OneNote)