$90,000 - $150,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Training + Progression
Must be able to commute to Chicago or be willing to relocate
Are you a Substation Engineer looking for a role in a growing organization that can offer industry leading training within the energy sector and the opportunity to progress into senior and managerial positions if interested?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the future growth and development of this forward thinking Energy business.
The company are a well respected firm who value committed and collaborative staff. The company is known as great place to work as they offer lots of training and development opportunities. Due to an exciting phase of growth and expansion they now require a substation engineer to join the business.
In this role you will have the opportunity to build the materials for the substations, communicating with customers, Work within a project team to create all design documents and drawings for a project. Furthermore, you will require the knowledge of substation systems with basic principles related to the engineering design or high voltage substations.
This role would suit an engineer who has a bachelors degree in electrical engineering and experience in the design of high voltage substations and looking to join a fantastic team of individuals.
- Work with a project team to create design documents and drawings for a project
- Bring potential project related problems and possible solutions to attention
- Knowledge of basic principles related to high voltage substations
- Spend time at job sites to gain hands-on knowledge and additional training
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the design of Substations
- Willing to work in a team collaboratively