Supply Chain Manager -Food Manufacturing Sector
8AM-5PM, with an hour for lunch
Are you an experienced supply chain/planning professional from a manufacturing/food background looking for a challenging and fast paced role with a major food manufacturer?
This role takes responsibility for the supply chain team and offers the opportunity for future career progression, and a challenging and varied role.
The company are a large international food manufacturer.
This role will focus on managing the team, customers, the supply chain function and the MRP system.
- Full time permanent role managing the supply chain team within a food manufacturing company
- Line management of a small team but also hands on work with customers
- Tasks will include production plans, ensuring raw material availability and listing of products/raw materials.
- Working background in food or manufacturing environment
- Experience in a senior planning or supply chain related role
- Excellent excel skills and experience of using a MRP system.
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith