Surveyor (Land & Buildings)
£25,000 - £40,000 Based on Experience + Overtime + Bonus Scheme + Pension
Are you a Surveyor looking to join a team of like-minded surveying specialists in the North East, working for a well-established and expanding company that is capable of bringing on someone at any level and helping them to develop further in their career?
This company has already established itself as a Surveying specialist in the UK, being brought in on large projects to carry out a variety of works such as Topographical Surveys, Hydrographic Surveys, Building Surveys and Laser Scanning.
In this role, you will be working alongside a team of well-experienced surveyors to carry out primarily land and building surveys using specialist equipment such as Lasers, Drones, and 3D Modelling Machines.
The ideal candidate will have previous surveying experience as a Building Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Utilities Surveyor or similar. More importantly, they will hold a great amount of attention to detail and will be motivated by strong development and progression opportunities.
This is a great role for someone with surveying experience to join a well-respected company with the opportunity to progress to managerial roles in the future.
* Traveling to sites around the North East to carry out surveys
* Using a variety of surveying techniques such as topographic and hydrographic
* Undertaking further training to become competent in both land and building surveying
* Report to clients the progress of your projects
* Any amount of prior experience in land or building surveying
* Keen to develop and progress further
* Prior experience in carrying out topographic surveys (desirable)
* Full UK Driving License and comfortable with travel to sites
Reference Number: BBBH205810
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Joe Bacon at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.