Surveyor - Chartered (MRICS)
Perth - Hybrid/Flexible Working
Excellent Salary (DOE) + Strong Progression Opportunities + Car Allowance + Generous Holidays
Excellent opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor who is looking to take the next step in their career by being a key part of a leading company offering great progression opportunities.
This company has a massive portfolio of properties and clients spreading across the UK as well as further afield internationally. They are an independent business focusing particularly on rural land and property management, and they are looking to expand their Utilities and Renewable Energy divisions to support their framework projects in the area.
In this role you will be managing a varied workload including being responsible for a diverse portfolio of projects in different sectors (including Renewables) for reputable clients, negotiating different land transactions and developing new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is chartered in Surveying and has previous experience working in a similar environment such as the rural land sector. It is important the candidate is driven by progression and career development for this role.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent firms in the rural sector and get involved in working on massive projects with some of the biggest names in the utilities, Renewables, Residential property and while building a long-lasting career.
* Managing a diverse portfolio of rural property portfolios ranging from Residential property to agricultural or renewables.
* Reviewing and advising on different renewable energy projects such as Wind, Solar, Hydro and Battery storage.
* Negotiating different land transactions including leases, purchases or wayleaves
* Actively self-developing and looking for new opportunities to help support development within.
* MRICS qualified
* Previous experience working in a similar environment
* Strong appetite for development and wants to progress within their career
* Full UK Driving Licence
Reference Number: BBBH187820
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [Deniss Doncenko] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.