Glasgow (Work from Home Available)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Company Van + Fuel Card + Training + Progression + Pension + Overtime Available + Flexible Working + Sick Pay
Are you an experienced Utility Surveyor? Are you looking to work in an exciting role covering a variety of dynamic projects for one of the UK's largest land surveying companies? In return you will receive fantastic training and progression opportunities that are tailored to you as an individual, alongside a fantastic employee package.
This company is part of a group of businesses that together have been running for almost 70 years and have a multimillion pound annual turnover. They offer all types of measured survey solutions to a vast client base, including topographical surveys, measured building surveys and 3D modelling. They work on a variety of projects ranging from individual houses to national infrastructure in diverse environments.
In this role the Utility Surveyor will oversee the surveying process, from the preparation of drawings received from suppliers, visiting a variety of sites and performing relevant surveying techniques, finalising paper work and liaising with clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to step into the role comfortably, ideally with a minimum of 2 years surveying experience focusing on the Utilties discipline. They will have strong communication, negotiating and presentation skills to confidently liaise with clients and colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join one of the UK's leading Land Surveying companies and the chance to play a key part in this company's growth and development.
* Carrying out surveys and using a variety of detection techniques
* Working in a range of different environments across a variety of projects
* Performing tasks to a high level of accuracy
* Confidently communicating, negotiating and presenting information to clients
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a Utility Surveying position
* Confident with working in different environments e.g rural, city centres etc
* Confident in communicating when liaising with clients
* Highly driven as an individual
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with travel where required
Reference Number: BBBH201297
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.