Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield or Harrogate
£40,000 - £50,000 + Development + Private Medical + Life Insurance
Excellent opportunity for a candidate coming from the sustainability sector to join a massive nationwide organisation where they can leave their mark on the business and help steer it in a positive direction.
This company have a portfolio of office and industrial buildings across the whole of the UK which they develop and manage whilst also placing an emphasis on their company's sustainability. As the business continues to grow they are looking for a sustainability manager to support with new developments and on-going projects.
In this role you will be within the sustainability team and hold various responsibilities such as overseeing and reporting on compliance towards sustainability policies and commitments as well as inputting into new initiatives and projects being carried out by the company to lower their carbon footprint.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Carbon/Energy reporting or similar where they have understood key sustainability issues and where they are now looking to take a step in an exciting direction with a company that can offer development and a generous company package.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is enthusiastic about making an impact in the sustainability sector and who is looking to join a company that can support with personal development while benefitting from a positive working culture.
* Assessments of assets to understand issues and areas of potential improvement
* Working with the investment management team to drive the sustainability agenda forward.
* Reporting against asset level decarbonisation pathways and highlighting physical and transitional environmental risk exposure.
* Organise and carry out sustainability engagement programmes
* Previous experience in Energy/Carbon Reporting or similar
* Knowledge of sustainability legislation
* Knowledge of key sustainability issues
* Degree educated in an environmental or relevant discipline
Reference Number: BBBH206817
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.