Technical Account Executive
£35,000- £45,000 + Company Bonus + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Progression + Great Company Culture
Excellent opportunity for an experienced 2nd or 3rd line support engineer, looking for a technically challenging role to join a small but dedicated team working with latest software and technology.
Despite many companies struggling through COVID, this company did not follow the trend and are in a great financial position. Working with key clients providing their specialist technology, which has only growing in value and demand they have safeguarded themselves as market leaders in their field.
In this role, you will be playing a key part in client issues and have to work with the customer team in implementing the best solutions. As you offer great customer service and strong technical input you will play a key role in representing the company and delivering assistance to key clients across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is very commercially strong with great customer service and communication skills. A passion for I.T. and experience in 2nd or 3rd line software support is advantageous. Being able to build rapport and relationships is a must for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company, which prides itself on their great culture, in a long term role that offers long term stability and progression.
* Become expert in company applications.
* Provide technical expertise for all questions during the mobilization process and respond to different clients as per their need.
* Identify trends and potential problem sources.
* Determine the root cause of client issues.
* Work with the development team on any issues that arise from client users.
* Building professional and personal relationships with external and internal stakeholders
* Ideally a degree, in I.T. or engineering/technical field.
* Strong knowledge of hardware/software systems and general strong tech skills.
* Previous experience of line support for software (2nd/3rd).
* Ability to communicate well with external and internal clients and colleagues.