£43,000 - £48,000 + Specialist Training + Progression + Bonuses + Pension + Benefits
South East London (Commutable from: Dartford, Orpington, Bromley, Sidcup, and Sevenoaks)
Are you an Engineer with experience writing technical documentation, looking to join a specialist engineering company who work within the EV industry?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a world leading electrical company, supporting your technical development and offering a great platform to progress your career.
This company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Lithium-ion batteries. They manufacture, install and service a range of Ultra-Fast charging batteries for a wide range of applications. They now require a Technical Author to support their continued growth.
The ideal candidate will be from an Engineering or Technical background with a history of writing technical documentation, looking to continue developing their skillset and progressing their career.
- Writing technical instructions for company products to be used internally but also likely to be distributed to their customers too
- Will involve Electrical, Mechanical, parts and diagrams etc.
- Training will be provided on their systems and how they interact with their customers' systems
- Monday to Friday, office based role
- Engineering / Technical background
- Previous experience writing technical documentation
- Good written communication skills
Reference Number: BBBH166432
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.