£80,000 - £100,000 + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays + Personal Development Budget
London - Remote
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Lead to join a company looking to make a difference in education making it accessible to everyone from all backgrounds, through online and mobile applications
This EdTech company is looking to progress to the next level, providing a platform for personal development, building their staff up to fulfil their potential in the direction they wish to follow.
Established for over 10 years, our client is continually looking to expand and grow, providing a platform for everyone from all backgrounds and ages to have accessibility to online courses and degrees from some of the leading university's and organisations through the development of online web applications and mobile applications.
As a Technical Lead you will be required to manage the work of an agile product team made up of software engineers and designers. As well as having experience in building, supporting and deploying large, interactive web applications at scale while also taking into consideration account performance, security and maintainability. You will be required to participate in hands on development, supporting and building new features ensuring the delivery and functionality of their codebase.
This position would suit a Technical Lead looking to join a growing but well-established company who has a real desire to take their career forward as well as forming the future development of this growing team.
* Technical Lead
* Interested in using Ruby on Rails, Typescript, React, Next.js & GraphQL
* Experienced in managing and mentoring a team
* Can communicate to variety audience (Technical and non-technical)
* Remote - Occasional visits to the London office for social events
* Technical Lead
* Strong technical background
* Strong leadership and decision making skills
* Interested in working in the EdTech sector
* Keen to develop their skills by getting exposure to various technologies