Network Engineering Manager (Telecoms)
£50,000 to £60,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension
Excellent opportunity for a Senior/Lead Network Engineer looking to take a step up into a managerial role, joining a leading Telecoms company in a thriving industry.
The company specialise in the manufacture, distribution and installation of radio communication equipment for major mobile network operators across the UK, including Vodafone, O2, and EE. Operating across 20+ countries, this thriving and ambitious business are looking to expand their UK branch, covering 5g and Fibre Optics and are looking to recruit a Network Engineering Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the technical team and coordinating with HQ, Operations, Sales and customers. You will provide remote customer support, analysing technical questions and supporting central helpdesk analysis. You will support test activities with customers during Type acceptance phases. You will also train partners and internal field operators on equipment. You will manage NMS and OSS systems on Linux / Unix platforms and will be involved in IP Design and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior / Lead Network Engineer with Telecoms experience who is comfortable in a customer-facing role with managerial responsibilities. You will have a degree in Electrical or Telecommunications or equivalent and will have knowledge of Linux / Unix and will have Cisco CCNA/P. Experience with IP Network design and troubleshooting is essential, as well as experience with Network Management Systems (NMS) and Operation Support Systems (OSS) systems. You will be based within a commutable distance of Liverpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step into management, joining a reputable company offering a fast-paced role within a company in an expanding industry.
* Network Engineering Manager, providing remote customer support, analysing technical questions and supporting central helpdesk analysis
* Responsible for managing the technical team and coordinating with HQ, Operations, Sales and customers
* Support test activities with customers during Type acceptance phases
* Training partners and internal field operators on equipment
* Manage NMS and OSS systems on Linux / Unix platforms
* IP Design and troubleshooting
* Office-based role in Liverpool
* Senior / Lead Network Engineer who is comfortable in a customer-facing role and with 5+ years' experience in the Telecoms industry is essential
* Planning, organisation and decision making skills - any existing managerial experience is beneficial
* Degree in Electrical or Telecommunications or equivalent
* Knowledge of Linux / Unix and has Cisco CCNA/P
* Experience with IP Network design and troubleshooting is essential
* Experience with NMS systems and OSS Systems is essential
* Currently located within a commutable distance of Liverpool
Reference Number: BBBH164363
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Scarlett Boshle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.