Technical Sales Specialist (waste management)
£26'000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + Overtime + Holiday + Pension
Monday- Friday (Days)
Honiton ( field based role)
Do you have a chemical qualification / background or experience in the sampling & testing of hazardous chemicals ?
Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career with a fantastic company who will invest heavily in your training and development and offer you long term career progression?
Excellent opportunity to join a company who will offer you the support to develop and progress in your career in a varied, interesting and challenging customer facing role.
This is a well-established, continually growing company who are industry leaders in their field & they offer a varied range of industrial services to a range of industries across the UK to their loyal client base.
This role will involve supporting the sales and business development teams by going to customers sites to assist with sales enquires. You will be discussing the services on offer with clients and collecting samples of waste for testing.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a customer facing, sales based role with a company who will invest in your long term career.
- Travelling to customers sites across the South West
- Collecting waste samples and discussing services on offer
- Testing / Sampling / Sorting of drum and packaged waste materials; inspecting and listing wastes as required.
- Maintaining Databases & records & completing paperwork for materials
- Provide technical advice on chemicals to other departments as required
- Monday - Friday days ( 40 hours)
- Degree / A level in chemistry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Appetite for learning/developing/attending training courses
- Driving license & the ability to pass security clearance tests
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.