Technical Support Engineer (Windows and Doors)
Kettering: Commutable from: Desborough, Corby, Oundle, Northampton
£28,000-£30,000 + Company Car + Pension + Yearly Company Bonus + 24 Days Holiday
Are you a Door or Window Engineer looking to join a company growing from strength to strength, with some of the best blue chip clients in their region?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with a great reputation, offering you a permanent position with training to make you an expert technical engineer.
The company has just gained some huge new contracts and are going through a period of expansion, hence the need for another engineer to keep in line with the ongoing growth.
This role would suit an engineer with experience of window or door installation, but with their in house training matrix an applicant with relevant carpentry or UPVC knowledge will be considered too.
- To provide practical support to all customers and external Sales team in the application, installation and operation of all products and traded related products
- Be able to train External Sales Team to personally fit all products (not routing).
- Produce for the External Sales team, quality sample demonstration units for all valid products.
- Construct and assemble to a high standard Exhibition displays, models and prototypes.
- To practically assist in the development of new and existing products
- Engineer with experience of window or door installation
- Or an applicant with relevant carpentry or UPVC knowledge
- An Engineer looking to cement themselves at a company that offers fantastic routes of progression and training
Reference Number: BBBH161418
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates