AV Support Engineer
£37,000 - £43,000 + Progression + Training + Fixed Location + Excellent Benefits
High Wycombe (Commutable from: Slough, Maidenhead, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Chesham, Marlow, Reading, Watford or surrounding areas)
Are you from an Audio-Visual background? Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your expertise to assist high value clients, coinciding with industry leading training and technical progression?
This is a rare opportunity to join a multi award-winning business who are renowned for their array of blue-chip clients, as well as the unrivalled personal development and progression opportunities.
The company specialise in maintenance and installation of high-calibre AV / IT systems and are consistently reaching new heights within their industry.
As a technical support engineer, you will liaise between clients and engineers to identify product faults and ensure a smooth process for both parties.
This role would suit someone from an Audio-Visual background who is looking to utilise their knowledge in a desk-based role with technical progression for a multi award-winning business.
The Role -
- Focal point between clients and engineers
- Speaking to clients to discover faults and try to resolve issues
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
The Candidate -
- Experience within an Audio-Visual role
- Looking for a mostly desk-based role with minimal hands on work
- Wants to progress through a multi-award winning business
- Crestron / Lutron experience highly advantageous