Technical Waste Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for a Technical Waste Manager provide technical waste advice & brokering service to all clients both internally and externally.
On offer is the chance to join the UK's broadest supplier of environmental risk services where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company, over their 95 years' experience, have developed a comprehensive suite of services to reduce the risk of pollution, operational downtime, profit loss and reputational damage, through the management and maintenance of assets.
In this role you will be the working closely with all group depots and business units to effectively, creatively and compliantly assess the suitability of company waste facilities to receive technical waste streams.
The ideal candidate will be a Technical Waste Manager with significant experience within the industry, looking for a role that they can demonstrate high levels of commercial performance and service delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Provide technical waste advice (i.e. suitability of the facilities to accept waste streams)
* Identification of 3rd party disposal facilities to accept waste streams
* Sourcing of costs from 3rd party waste facilities for customers and colleagues (i.e. BD team and depot operations).
* Preparation of consignment notes and associated waste paperwork
* Proven knowledge and experience in the hazardous waste industry is essential
* Knowledge of waste legislation is essential
* Knowledge of ADR legislation is an advantage
* Waste Management / COTC qualifications an advantage
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.