- Tendering Engineer (Progression)
£36,000 - £38,000 + Progression + Fantastic benefits
Including : 33 days holiday + Holiday buy scheme ( 5 days) + Pension 8% + Life Assurance + Cycle to work scheme + Store discounts + Sick pay + Volunteering Scheme + Employee Assistance Programme
Monday - Friday
Are you a Tender or Proposals Engineer looking for the next exciting step in your career with a well-established, rapidly growing company who are well known for their continued training & development, further progression and excellent benefits package?
This fantastic company are industry specialists & have a global client base. With their extensive product lines & exceptional levels of service they are well known for supporting projects across a range of sectors to their loyal customers.
In this role you will be responsible for providing tendering support to regional tendering, sales & business development teams & supporting through from initial enquiry to contract handover. You will develop and submit detailed proposals & ensure they are delivered in a high quality, timely fashion in order to meet customer needs, scope & deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical background in rotating equipment & will have previous experience in a Tendering or Proposals role, with strong relationship building, negotiation & collaboration skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Tendering Engineer to work for a company who offer training, development & long term progression alongside a great salary & benefits package.
- Provide tendering support to regional tendering and sales teams
- Develop and submit detailed proposals ensuring they are delivered in a high quality, timely fashion
- Review and evaluate detailed technical specifications to extract applicable client requirements
- Establish and maintain regular communication with key clients, including, where necessary site visits
- An element of travel may be required to support customer visits during bid clarification/negotiation stages
- Previous experience working as a Tendering or Proposals Engineer
- Mechanical background & ideally experience in the rotating machinery / equipment field (turbines, compressors & pumps)
- Proven track record of collaboration and relationship building skills
- Looking to work for a great company who will invest in your training, development & long term career progression
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.