Santa Clara, California
W2 Contract - 6 months initally, with a view to going permanent
$150,000 - $200,000 Annual salary + 401(k) + Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
Excellent opportunity for a Test Engineer with experience of ATE Development for Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits, to join a market leading semiconductor company working at the pinnacle of the industry on cutting-edge projects.
The company are a global leading supplier with over 2.5 billion devices in operation. They work on new to market products and are offering top class training to truly specialize in their products while being valued for your creativity.
In this role you will perform board level design of test boards and probe cards and debugging and deploying hardware to support volume ramp. You will be developing code and hardware for custom test solutions, collaborating with overseas operations to release solutions into production.
The ideal candidate will be a Test Engineer from Semiconductors with experience of ATE Development for mixed-signal integrated circuits. Ideally you will have both Analog and Digital product experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer looking for a new contract role with the option to go permanent where you will be offered training, technical progression and being valued for your creativity.
* W2 contract - initially 6 months with a view to go permanent
* Board-level Design of test boards
* Developing code and hardware for test solutions
* NPI test package transfer to production
* Office based role
* Degree or Masters in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* ATE development experience for mixed-signal Integrated Circuits
* Ideally have experience with ATE Platforms - Teradyne ETS 364, ETS-88, uFLEX, LTX-Crdence's ASL 1K. These are not essential as lots of training is provided
* Programming skills and C++, Matlab and Python ideally
Reference Number: BBBH188601
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.