Test Rig Engineer
£26,000 - £28,00 per year + Pension + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Company Benefits
Do you have experience working on Aircrafts? Are you a Test Engineer looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join the team as a Test Rig Engineer. You will be responsible for calibration of customer equipment such as electrical, temperature, force, flow and pressure measuring instrumentation.
This would suit a someone from a Calibration/Testing background, ideally from an aviation/aerospace sector looking to join a company that operate to the highest standards whilst offering excellent employee benefits.
- Responsible for calibration of customer equipment such as electrical, temperature, force, flow and pressure measuring instrumentation.
- Work to ISO 9001, ISO 17025 standards
- Full time permanent position, 39 hours a week, 10% bonus plus company car
- Test Rig / Test / Calibration Engineer experience
- Experience working on laser trackers and relevant software (Spatial Analyser) Essential
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
Reference Number. 158057
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.