Test Technician-Manufacturing Sector
£24-25K Plus life assurance, free parking, 25 days leave
Newark, Nottinghamshire, commutable from East Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln
8.30-5 MON-THURS, 8.30-3.15 Friday (37 Hours)
Are you from Manufacturing (ideally Automotive) Engineering background with experience in a Test related role, and are looking for a role offering training and long term progression, and a chance to join a global market leading company?
On offer is a day's based role, with on-going technical progression and training.
This company is the leader in the supply of precision and mechatronic products, primarily for the automotive industry.
The role would suit someone looking for a challenging role, focused on assisting in product testing and technical projects.
- Full time, permanent, days based role offering training and future progression with a global manufacturing company
- Preparation of documentation, calibration and setting up of instrumentation prior to testing
- Carry out testing then monitor progress of tests and collate test data
- Some basic design activities such as rig design drawings
- Working experience within a manufacturing mechanical test engineering environment
- Good understanding of operating test equipment
- IT literate particularly Excel and word and ideally basic 2D design
"Reference Number: BBBH155253
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."