£20,000-£23,000 + Progression + Training + Benefits + No Weekends, No Nights
Live within 20 minutes of Bracknell
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, established business that will offer vast amounts of training and opportunities for progression, making this an ideal role for someone looking to kick start their career as an Estimator.
This market leading company, that specialise in the HVAC industry, are going from strength to strength and are looking to take someone one who wants to grow and develop the carer in a fast-paced company.
As a trainee Estimator, you'll be responsible to be take down client specifications, working projects from cradle to grave and assist with the writing up of both bids and tenders. The successful candidate will be provided initial and ongoing training to get up to speed and have the chance to progress up to a qualified Estimator.
- Dealing with customer bookings from initiation to completion of service.
- Filling out databases with customer and order details
- providing quotes, updates, and status of service provision.
- Quality Assurance, call covers and other administrative activities. Covering for Senior Estimator during absence and holiday seasons
What are we looking for, as our ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have basic mathematics knowledge!
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Informal Hybrid Working may be available after confirmation and based on the role.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance - 4 times annual gross reference salary (after confirmation)
- 26 Annual Holidays (pro-rata) and additional Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay (after confirmation)
- Compassionate Leave
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Bounty Scheme (referral program)
- Christmas Shutdown period (nominated Annual Holidays)
- Free car park on a first come first serve basis.
- Electrical Vehicle Charging point in the car park
- Employee wellbeing: Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 confidential service)
This role is perfect for someone looking to grow or start their career and develop their skills. We would be open to considering recent graduates who are looking to start their career in the mechanical estimation field.
Reference Number: BBBH180849
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.