Trainee Field Service Engineer (Electro/Mechanical/Electronics)
£20,000-£24,000 + Company vehicle + fuel card + phone, + tablet + a range of internal and supplier-led training amongst other exciting incentives
Workshop Based, Commutable from Cirencester, Swindon, Cheltenham, Stroud, Chippenham
Are you an ambitious and motivated engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills within the Dental Industry and progress your career within Engineering?
This is a great opportunity where you will become a go-to technical expert whilst receiving extensive training and potential room for progression as the company continues to grow.
This company is rapidly expanding and has an excellent working culture and a track record of high employee retention and satisfaction.
On offer is a position that will help the successful applicant to fully realise their potential as an engineer. You will be responsible for the installation, general service and repair of dental equipment in a flexible environment, and will work as part of a close-knit team.
This role would suit someone with some form of technical ability or engineering background who has a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude looking for a role in which they will be trained to carry out their work to a high professional standard.
- This role will involve training in order to be fully able to carry out the necessary maintenance of dental equipment
- You will be working in a relaxed yet dynamic environment, as part of a company that values the benefits of a good working culture and the happiness of its employees
- When established as a fully fledged engineer, you will be responsible for running your own schedule and working autonomously, whilst still coming together to work as a team should the job require it
- Candidates should be driven, passionate, and motivated by the desire to complete their work to a high standard. A positive attitude and a desire to learn is essential
- Candidates should have some form of technical ability or engineering background, and be eager to realise their full potential
- Should have a full UK driving license