Trainee Maintenance Technician
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
$43,680 - $47,840 + Full Training Program Provided + Progression to Qualified Maintenance Technician + Overtime + 401(k) + PTO & Holiday + Medical + Progression + Bonus
Are you looking to build a career in facility and industrial equipment maintenance, working for a market leading organization?
On offer is a professional training program to progress you to a fully qualified maintenance technician working across a variety of engineering projects.
This industry leader operates over 400 facilities across the US, providing a range of services to over 1 million customers in a range of industries such as Food Service, Automotive, Hospitality, and Healthcare to name a few.
On offer is an exciting career opportunity working on a range of industrial equipment and facilities, for a company offering a brilliant company package, earning potential and exciting professional development.
* Full training program and career progression to progress to qualified Maintenance Technician
* Preventative and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery and equipment
* Work on installation projects and services the site facilities
* Excellent company package on offer, overtime, bonus, training and career progression
* Aspirations to build a career in engineering/ maintenance
* Engineering qualification (Technical School or similar)
* Keen to learn and grow engineering skills
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.