Trainee Quality Support Technician-Manufacturing Sector
Circa £23,000 + Training + Progression + Flexitime + Early Friday Finish + Company Benefits
Nottingham (West), 37.5 hours Mon-Fri
Are you an individual from a Manufacturing / Engineering background, looking for an interesting and varied role within the quality department growing company?
Full training of the specifics of the role will be given, so this role is more about interest and enthusiasm than experience.
The ongoing training and progress your career up to more senior positions in future.
This company supply into a range of sectors (medical/aerospace) meaning they are at lower risk as a business, and they have performed well even during the Covid period. They are also know for their low staff turnover, always a great sign for a future employee.
The role focuses on supporting the quality team in areas such as product conformity. The role will begin with basic administrative and support tasks but the scope and responsibilities with increase as your training develops.
- Full time, permanent role within the quality department of a manufacturing company
- Focused around maintaining company quality management systems and product compliance
- Ensure product and process quality is up to standards required including generating at the required documentation and certification in order for the product to be released to clients.
- Experience or interest in working within a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Excellent spoken and written English and IT literacy
- Due to their being some travel between 2 sites in Nottinghamshire a UK driving licence and vehicle is strongly preferred
Reference Number: BBBH172142
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.