Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre, Luxury Offices
£21k starting salary + commission
(Year 1 OTE £35-45k)
33 days annual leave
Are you looking for a sales-driven role, with the opportunity to progress from trainee to director in a rapidly growing business? We're looking for ambitious, motivated and career-driven individuals to join our Bristol Office.
Joining the team at Rise, you'll start with our awarded training programme designed for all levels of experience. So regardless of whether you've just finished college, graduated university, or this is a career change, our Learning & Development team will give you the platform to accelerate your career.
We believe in rewarding great work and the financial rewards can be life changing. Offering a structured 10 - 40%, uncapped commission for everything that you invoice. So when the business is winning, so are you.
As a 360 recruitment consultant, you'll be building your client base and understanding their recruitment needs and finding the best candidates for your clients.
Rise - Our Journey
We specialise in Technical & Engineering Recruitment, with specialist teams in Energy, Engineering, Construction, Tech and Scientific marketplaces. Since opening our HQ in Bristol as a 3-person start up in 2005, we have now developed business across the UK, Europe and USA. Over the past 12 months we have had a full office refurb in Bristol & opened new luxury offices in London, Manchester and Miami, with no view of stopping there.
We've never had so many exciting opportunities and are looking to bring great people into the business who will add value, collaborate and be part of making Rise a great place to work and the leading technical recruiter in every location. If you want to kickstart your career in recruitment, we want to hear from you.
- Clients: Sales & developing business pipelines
- Candidates: Attracting & interviewing high-calibre candidates
- Project management: managing the whole process, from understanding your clients business needs, to placing the successful candidate
- Become a market expert, consult with your clients and candidates
- Great communication & relationship building skills
- Outgoing and positive
- Goal-driven - fundamental for when things get tough - what do you want to achieve?
- Team player - celebrating success & bringing energy to the team
- A desire to learn, develop your career & throw yourself in
- Awarded Training Programme
- Career development with progression based on meritocracy
- The best commission structure - the average earnings for our top 3 billers is over £100,000
- Summer parties & black-tie events
- Sports events and teams
- Company socials
- Finish early Fridays
- Rise Together Charity Events & collaborations
- Cycle to work scheme & pension plan
- Leading software and recruitment tools following a multimillion pound investment
- An empowered environment
- Hybrid working once you're fully trained
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Hannah Elcock - Senior Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords: Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Consultancy, Entry Level Recruitment, Tech Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Roles, Graduate Scheme, Uncapped Commission