Associate Recruitment Consultant + full training, no experience required
Manchester Office with International Opportunities
£22,000 + Uncapped Commission (first year average £35k-£45k)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you're looking for a social environment that offers progression, significant earning potential & a role whereby you're positively impacting your clients and candidates, this could be a great fit. We offer clear routes of progression through the company, including working up to Management and Director roles, an uncapped commission structure & full training.
This role involves building up your client base through a number of resources, relationship management (client & candidate), and finding the best talent for your clients business's. You'll learn how to manage this process from start to finish with support & guidance from your team, Manager and our ISO Gold Awarded Training Programme.
Who are Rise Technical Recruitment? - We strive to offer an elite service to our clients and candidates across the Technical and Engineering recruitment industry. We specialise in recruiting into the Engineering, Tech, Energy, Scientific and Construction sectors across the UK, European and US markets.
Joining the team: Rise are committed to providing the best platform for those who have great attitudes, brilliant work-ethics & are committed to providing the best service. The opportunity is for a trainee consultant to join our US or UK Teams based in Bristol, where you will get full ISO Gold awarded training, industry-leading recruitment tools, clear routes of progression & uncapped commission. It's a great place if you're ambitious & want to join a collaborative high-performing team.
What you get at Rise:
- You'll start off with our full training programme to help you deliver a brilliant service
- Earn uncapped commission for everything you invoice (10-40% of monthly invoiced)
- Rapid career progression - this is based on meritocracy, when you work hard, you get rewarded
- National & international opportunities - we have offices in Bristol, London, Manchester, Miami & others on the horizon
- We have opportunities in our US & UK Bristol-based divisions, let me know what you're interested in
- Early finish Fridays!
- Social & fun environment - You'll find yourself in a workplace surrounded by incredible people who you can socialise with whether it be for food/drinks or joining a sports team etc
- Hybrid working - Once you're trained and can work autonomously in your role you're able to work from the office, remotely, or even at one of the other locations!
What we're looking for:
- Confident and energetic communicator - the role will involve a lot of outbound calling
- Open to learning and keen on self-development - think about why being successful is important to you
- Financially motivated - this is key as your base salary is £20k-22K but Y1 OTE is £37-£45k in your first year and there's no reason why you can't exceed this
- Passionate - tell us why recruitment is for you and what you want from it!
- A good sense of humour - recruitment can be tough but with spirits up, those days can also be great days too
- Highly motivated and goal-driven - to be successful in recruitment you need to be resilient and persevere, you get out what you put in!
- Team player - win-win
What you'll be doing:
- Become the 'go-to' techncial recruiter within your industry sector
- Source/headhunt high-calibre candidates for your client across multiple channels and manage the whole recruitment process from start to finish
- Build relationships with clients and candidates
- Networking - You'll need to use the recruitment methods including Social Media platforms, LinkedIn, Phone calls and client events/meet ups
- Be the voice and brand ambassador for Rise Technical Recruitment ensuring you're giving 5-star service to your clients and candidates
To continue our success, we need to find the right people to join us - If you're eager to drive the next level of growth and make a positive impact, please get in touch and apply today!
Reference Number: BBBH152652
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Hannah Elcock at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.