Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Bristol HQ - 2 minutes from Harbourside
£21k starting salary + commission (average take home for year 1 £35-40k) + 33 days annual leave
If you're looking to kickstart your career in recruitment with opportinities for rapid career progression and life changing earnings, Rise could be a great platform for you.
Joining the team at Rise, you'll start with our awarded training programme designed for all levels of experience. As a 360 Consultant you'll learn to manage the full recruitment process, from bringing new clients onboard to placing the best candidates in their businesses.
Rise Technical is a leading Technical and Engineering recruitment consultancy. It's a rapidly growing industry & since opening our HQ in Bristol as a 3 person start up in 2005, we have now developed business across the UK, Europe and USA. Over the past 12 months we have had a full office refurb in Bristol & opened new luxury offices in London, Manchester and Miami, with no view of stopping there.
This is why we are looking for ambitious and passionate people to join the team, who will be the future managers and directors as the business naturally grows. It's at that unique point where it's hugely successful within the industry, but still small enough to have close-knit teams and incredible career opportunities. In recruitment, what you put in, is what you'll get out, so alongside developing your career, the financial rewards can be life changing.
Why isn't everyone doing it then? It's challenging & you need resilience, a positive attitude, some big goals, alongside great communication & relationship building skills.
- Clients: Sales, developing business pipelines, building relationships & understanding their businesses
- Candidates: Attracting & interviewing high-calibre candidates
- Project management: Managing the whole process, from finding businesses that you want to work with, to placing the successful candidate
- Become a market expert building consultitive relationships with your clients and candidates
- Negotiating, networking and collaborating
What You'll Bring
- Excellent clear communication skills
- Outgoing and positive
- Goal-driven - fundamental for when things get tough - what do you want to achieve?
- Team player - celebrating success & bringing energy to the team
- A desire to learn, develop your career & throw yourself in
What You'll Get
- Awarded Training Programme
- Career development with progression routes based on meritocracy
- The best commission structure - the average earnings for our top 3 billers is over £100,000 - average £35-45k first year (there's no reason you ccan't exceed this)
- Summer parties & black-tie events
- Sports events and teams
- Company socials
- Finish early Fridays
- Rise Together Charity Events & collaborations
- Cycle to work scheme & pension plan
- Leading software and recruitment tools following a multimillion pound investment
- An empowered environment
- Hybrid working once you're fully trained & up to speed
To apply, click apply now or
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Hannah Elcock - Senior Talent Acquisition - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.