Trainee Recruitment Consultant (High commission + full training + progression)
- Starting salary £21,000-22,000 + uncapped commission + quartery pay rises with performance
- Realistic earning potential: Year 1 £35,000-45,000+ // Year 2 £50,000+
- Bristol City Centre
Are you looking for career where adding value is rewarded with high commission, progression routes to management and director roles, and unlimited opportunity as we expand across the UK, US, Europe & further?
Are you tenacious and goal-driven, with unwavering ambition? We are looking for high performing individuals who share a similar set of values and will thrive in an empowered environment. This is a place where you will be a huge part of the growth and development of the business as we expand.
With awarded training, unlimited progression and one of the best commission structures in the industry, along with weekly incentives, we strive to make Rise a great place to work for those who are enthusiastic, career-driven, have great values and a passion for self-development. Our top billers earn six figures, the opportunity is there no matter what your background is.
Rise - The Company
Since 2005, we have grown from a 3 person start up, to a leading technical recruiter across the UK, US and Europe. Specialising in the Engineering, Tech, Energy and Construction markets, in both public and private sectors. Following record-breaking results, we're growing across our UK, US and European divisions here in Bristol, alongside a new exciting stage of expansion, opening offices in Miami, Texas and Toronto over the next 12 months. Offering unique opportunities to be at the forefront of our expansion, making a significant impact on the company's future and your own career trajectory.
At Rise, we are passionate about providing exceptional service to our client and candidates, whilst fostering a collaborative and supportive environment for our teams to thrive. You'll find an open and fun atmosphere, surrounded by teams who are resilient, optimistic and the first to champion each other's successes.
- Full awarded training from our L&D team
- Progression to management, leadership & director level roles
- Lucrative earning potential with uncapped commission
(Year 1 realistic earnings £35-45k+ / Year 2 realistic earnings £55k+)
- Industry leading recruitment technology and tools
- Flexible and empowered environment
- Fun, social and high-performing teams
- International opportunities
- Weekly, quarterly and annual incentives
- A whole host of benefits, including access to free mortgage advice, wellness services & discounted trips
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing as you progress
- Sales, cold calling and identifying opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing and screening candidates through various channels
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including job postings, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
What we look for:
- Brilliant communication skills
- Honesty & integrity
- Career-driven with an passion for self-development
- Determined and winners mindset
- Team player
- Resilient and optimistic
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the determination to surpass targets and expectations
- Ambitious individuals with a hunger for success and a desire to pursue a career in recruitment
- Goal-driven and motivated
- Strong communication skills
To Apply for our Associate Recruitment Consultant role, or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.