Public Sector Recruitment Consultant (Trainee Role)
Bristol, City Centre
Starting Salary: £21,000 -22,000 + commission (uncapped)
Are you tenacious, career-driven and looking for high financial rewards for the work you put in? You'll need to bring a growth mindset, vision for success and huge ambition.
Your mission will be to establish Rise Technical as the go-to recruitment partner in the Public Service space. Through cold business development calls and relationship building, you will connect with HR professionals and hiring managers, forging strong partnerships where you'll play a crucial role in matching talented individuals with opportunities that transform their careers.
Rise: The Company
Setting out as a 3 person start up in central Bristol, we now have offices across Bristol, London, Manchester and 2024 saw the opening of our brand new Miami office. After winning the tender for Public Sector recruitment across the UK, we are excited to be building a team who will be a huge part of leading and growing the Public Sector team in the future.
With full training, you'll have the opportunity to progress into management and director level roles based on targets & earn up to 40% of everything that you bring into the company on top of your base salary.
If you're up to the challenge and can see yourself as a key player in redefining recruitment in the Public Service space - we want to hear from you.
- Identifying leads and potential partnerships
- Sales, cold calling, client engagement and identifying new potential partnerships
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with both clients and candidates
- Sourcing and screening candidates through various channels
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including job postings, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
What we look for
- Brilliant communication skills
- Results and high performance driven
- Honesty & integrity
- Career-driven with an passion for self-development
- Determined and winners mindset
- Team player
- Resilient and optimistic
What we offer:
- Opportunity to progress with full training from trainee to director level roles
- Opportunity to earn quarterly payrises for your basic salary, on top of the commission
- Awarded training & guidance to achieve results
- Industry leading commission (10-40% of everything that you invoice)
- Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Flexible and empowered environment
- More fun, less politics
- Social environment with awards and events
- Offices in Bristol, London and Manchester; withinternational offices opening soon
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.