Associate Recruitment Consultant - Full training, progression, sales-driven & uncapped commission (No exp required)
£21,000 - £22,000 starting salary + uncapped commission (year 1 realistic earnings £35k-45k)
Bristol, City Centre
Are career driven and financially motivated and looking for a platform that empowers you to reach life changing results?
Are you looking for unlimited earning potential and progression to director roles through ambition, dedication, and an outstanding work ethic? At Rise, we look for people who are inspried by their goals and who are striving to excell.
With awarded training, a progression structure based on meritocracy and one of the best commission structures in the industry, along with weekly incentives, we strive to make Rise a great place to work for those who are enthusiastic, career-driven, have great values and a passion for self-development. Our top billers earn six figures, the opportunity is there no matter what your background is.
At Rise we began as a 3 person start up with a goal to be the go-to global technical recruiter, offering unbeatable service and work alongside motivated individuals with a similar set of values. We specialise in the technical and engineering recruitment markets; Construction, Energy, Tech and Engineering, across the UK, USA, Canada and Europe.
You'll find an open and fun atmosphere, surrounded by teams who celebrate success and drive growth. With new offices opening and record-breaking results, we've never had so many opportunities.
- Sales, cold calling and identifying opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing and screening candidates through various channels
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including job postings, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
What we look for
- Brilliant communication skills
- Honesty & integrity
- Career-driven with an passion for self-development
- Determined and winners mindset
- Team player
- Resilient and optimistic
- Results and high performance driven
What we offer:
- Opportunity to progress from trainee to director level roles
- Opportunity to earn quarterly payrises for your basic salary, on top of the commission
- Awarded training & guidance to achieve results
- Industry leading commission (10-40% of everything that you invoice)
- Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Flexible and empowered environment
- More fun, less politics
- Social environment with awards and events
- Offices in Bristol, London and Manchester; with Miami, Austin and Toronto in the coming months
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords: Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, USA, Europe, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, US, Miami, Austin, Toronto