Trainee Service Technician
Hammersmith, covering sites in the surrounding area
£26,000 - £28,000 + Training + Progression + Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm + No Night Work + Company Van + No Weekends + No Call Out
Are you a practical, determined, hands on person with mechanical and basic plumbing experience?
Do you want to join an established company that can offer guaranteed job security and will invest in your training from the start to progress you to be a qualified Field Service Engineer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a nationally respected organisation, covering a local patch and where you can have a great work life balance due to the working hours.
This company are one of the leaders in the commercial water softener and filter industry. They employ around 400 people within the UK and have a great reputation across many other countries.
In this role you will be servicing and installing a range of water operated equipment across the west London area for corporate clients. The successful candidate will be provided training to get up to speed in the role and have an excellent work life balance due to the local patch and working hours.
This company seek to bring engineers through the business, train and develop them, and provide them with a long stable career. With a great package that includes a vehicle and specific product training, this represents an ideal time for a motivated person to join the organisation.
- Installing and servicing water operated equipment for corporate clients.
- Training provided on specific equipment.
- Progression to senior roles
- Actively looking for a career in field service work
- Previous experience in a hands on/ practical position
- Background in plumbing, maintenance, or facilities would be desirable but not essential.
- Hold a clean, UK driving license