Trainee Wind Turbine Engineer
Gortahile, County Laois, Ireland. Commutbale from: Carlow, Castlecomer, Ballylynan, Tullow, Muine Bheag
€40,000 (OTE 52,000+) + Overtime + Bonus + OEM Training + 34 Days Holiday + Pension + Mobile + Laptop
Are you a Mechanical or Electrical Technician/Engineer looking to move into the renewables industry, in a role with dedicated and structured and training, technical development to specialist senior positions with a well-established, cutting edge and wind turbine manufacturing company?
This company are looking for Technicians/Engineers with either mechanical, electrical and or hydraulic skills who want to train and advance their skills further with an industry leading and internationally recognised company.
You will receive structured and accredited training, have salary reviews at every level and constant focus on your personal development.
This large multinational have numerous turbine sites across the whole of the Ireland and employ 5000 globally. As a part of two-person team you will cover a main wind farm in Gortahile however there may be occasional requirements to cover sites across the region.
This role would suit a Technician/Engineer looking to advance your skills further against a structured training program, have fantastic routes of personal and technical development with an industry recognised multi-national company who specialise in Wind Turbine power generation.
- Service & Maintenance of Industrial Wind Turbines
- Training, development and career progression (OEM Training plus industry recognised electrical qualification)
- Physically demanding position, working at heights
- Agricultural, Plant, Mechanical, Electrical, Maintenance, Field Service
- Mechanical, Hydraulics skills or Electrical (Desirable but not essential)
- MUST be 1 hours drive from Gortahile
- Good Level of personal fitness and able to pass a Working at Heights Medical (Chester step test)
- Full Irish B Driving License
Reference Number. BBBH206014
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is set for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.