Utility Networks Engineer-Net Zero Strategies
Bury St Edmund's, Suffolk
£40-48K plus benefits
Are you an Engineer with a strong understanding of utility/gas networks looking for a unique, challenging and prestigious role for a large national utility infrastructure company.
In this role you use your engineering background and knowledge of the utility distribution sector to develop the companies strategies towards net zero solutions (for instance hydrogen pipelines).
There is a real opportunity to make this role your own and make a difference both to the company and the wider community.
- Full time permanent position working with a national utilities infrastructure company.
- Develop strategies, frameworks, standards, and relationships in relation developing net-zero solutions in relation to gas transportation
- Help develop an asset maintenance strategy for these areas and to evaluate the impact of legislative and regulatory obligations on these strategies
- Academic/working background in engineering, ideally a degree and/or EngTech
- Working understanding of utility distribution networks, ideally gas.
- Understanding of current legislation relating to Health & Safety and SCO procedures
Reference Number: BBBH173519
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.