UX/UI Designer (E-learning)
€45000 - €60000 + 28 days holiday + flexible working hours + company benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Germany's leading online training provider in the field of data literacy, data science and AI. This company support large corporations and medium sized businesses in mastering the digital transformation by training employees and job seekers in practical data skills.
Essentially, it's an educational platform for people in tech!
In this role, you will join their small design team, and play a crucial role in developing and implementing UI designs for their digital products, such as the interactive learning platform.
This company have an office in central Berlin, in which you will work from 2 or 3 days a week, with the rest at home if you prefer.
- Create and implement attractive UI designs
- Develop wireframes, flow charts, interaction concepts and information architecture.
- Support the product and development team in implementing the concepts
- Enhance and maintain design processes and systems
- 3 + years' experience in a full cycle product design role
- Experience with modern design tools
- At least a B1 in German
- Fluency in English
- HTML/CSS skills beneficial
Reference Number: BBBH139972
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Annabel Everitt at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.