Vehicle Mover/Yard Shunter/Logistics Operative (HGV Licence highly beneficial)
£26,000 + Overtime (x1.5) + excellent benefits package
Monday - Friday days
Are you a full driving licence holder with van driving experience looking for a static role with fixed Monday to Friday hours offering an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work overtime?
My client have an urgent requirement for a Yard Shunter/Logisitcs Operative to work at an impressive Engineering Manufacturer based just outside of Kettering.
Candidates must have a full driving licence (HGV/grandfather rights preferred) and be happy moving vehicles around site ranging from 3.5 tonne vans up to unimogs.
- Delivering/Collecting of vehicles
- Coordinating the safe movement of vehicles on site
- Forklift driving if required
- Confident driver, happy walking as this role will involve moving vehicles around site
- Reliable, hard working and happy working both in a team and alone
- Forklift and HGV licence or experience preffered but not essential.
Please send your CV right away to Philippa.email@example.com or click "Apply now"
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus scheme, company pension (service related), company uniform, childcare voucher scheme, and 34 days holiday pa (inclusive).
Hours of work: (37 hrs per week, plus potential overtime)
Monday - Thursday - 08:00 - 16:00
Friday - 08:00 - 15:30