Vice President of Operations - Energy Industry
$200,000 - $230,000 + Bonus and Commission Potential + Good Medical packages + 401k + Mileage payment + Hybrid work
Frederick, Maryland (Commutable from Washington DC-Baltimore area, Northern Virginia) - relocation package negotiable.
Are you an operations manager with vast experience in Construction Project oversight for the Energy industry looking to step into a more senior role in a great company with exciting plans for growth?
On offer is an opportunity to play a key role in managing project oversight of a wide range of Renewable Energy projects, managing subcontractors as well as providing financial and contractual management. You will play an integral role in connecting both the Construction and the Project Management department.
This rapidly expanding company are tight knit, with great plans for growth in the upcoming year. There's an opportunity here to use your preexisting knowledge of the energy and construction industries to ensure that everything from subcontractors to P&L documentation is managed to the highest degree of excellency and efficiency.
On offer is an opportunity to be the go-to manager for ensuring that good engineering practices are consistently always followed, as well as developing and implementing a company-wide operational strategy.
This role would suit an Operations specialist with experience in the Energy industry, who is excited by the prospect of overseeing a diverse range of projects and is prepared to go above and beyond for a great company.
- Developing new and analysing preexisting technologies to enhance processes or implement new innovative processes.
- Upkeeping and expanding a subcontractor network
- Assessing and upkeeping quality performance of projects and products
- Managing and implementing operational strategies.
- 5+ Years experience in Operations
- At least 3 years' experience in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Experience in Project oversight, contractor networking and upkeeping KPI's.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Mechanical, Electrical, or other related engineering field.
KEYWORDS: Renewables, Energy, Virginia, Washington-DC Baltimore Area, VP role, Senior Management, Construction Management, Project Management, Subcontractor Management, Operations, Operations VP.