Monday to Friday - Days based role
£20,280 + Pension + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Company Benefits
Are you from a Logistics background looking to join a company with an excellent reputation in the industry, in a days based Monday to Friday role?
On offer is the opportunity to join the team in a varied position where you will play a key role in logistics.
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance.
This would suit a someone with a background in warehousing/logistics and collection/delivery from site to site including to customers.
- Provide a collection and delivery service between branches and also to different customer locations as determined by the needs of the business
- Maintenance and security of the vehicle provided, including refuelling, cleanliness and the recording & reporting of maintenance needs
- Carry out inspection of goods received - checking for damage to, quantity of and quality of items received
- Must have a relevant background in logistics including collection of goods, delivery of goods and inspection of goods received.
- Must have a clean driving licence
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
Reference Number. BBBH155030
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.