Water Utilities Field Technician
£25K plus car
South East England-Covering Crawley to Margate
Are you a competent Water Field Service and Maintenance Engineer, looking to work for a large, growing utilities group, in a role offering long term career development.
The role is field based covering a regional patch (all sites below London between Crawley and Margate). You can increase earnings through on call allowance and a vehicle is provided.
The role will be to undertake routine maintenance and be a site presence for the office based team to address issues and incidents as they arise.
Therefore tasks will include:
- Undertake basic asset management tasks, such as; meter exchanges, customer queries and crossed meters.
- Ensure that the quality and integrity of the network is maintained as part of a structured audit strategy
- Effectively manage work schedule, calls, administration and inventory ensuring you optimise your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business.
To apply you should have:
- Working knowledge or academic knowledge of the water industry
- Experience of a Field Service based role
- Experience working on development sites
This is a full time permanent role offering excellent long term opportunities.
Reference Number: BBBH158633
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.