Water Mains Installation & Testing Team Leader-Yorkshire
Yorkshire-The role will be home/field based managing a patch
£38-48K plus vehicle, 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Are you an experience Water Mains installer with NCO02 ticket for Main Laying / Service Laying, looking to work for an excellent opportunity with a large utilities group offering training and career/salary progression.
The company have won national awards for the past 6 years for how they look after their staff.
This role will be field based with a local patch, focusing on installation, testing, chlorinating and commissioning of new water mains .
- Full time permanent field based role covering Yorkshire and surrounds
- Installation, testing, chlorinating and commissioning of new water mains
- Complete site-specific risk assessments on a daily basis
- On and off site works
- NCO02 for Main Laying / Service Laying.Any other water based tickets such as water hygiene or SHEA would also be preferred.
- Experience in a similar role within the water industry, working on development sites and public highways
- Based in the Yorkshire area with full UK driving licence
Reference Number: BBBH200426
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.