Welding and Quality Inspector
£28,000 - £35,000 + Days + Overtime + Progression + Training
This leading manufacturing company dedicated to producing high-quality components and assemblies, is committed to delivering excellence in our products.
They are seeking a Quality and Welding Inspector to ensure products meet the highest quality standards. This is an opportunity to join a team and contribute to the pursuit of precision and quality in every aspect of our operations.
As a Quality and Welding Inspector, you will play a vital role in ensuring the quality and integrity of our products and assemblies. Your responsibilities will include performing inspections, addressing non-conformities, and actively contributing to the continuous improvement of our quality processes.
- Perform independent visual, dimensional, inspection of parts, sub-assemblies, and finished product assemblies.
- Carry out inspection tasks in other areas when necessary.
- Initiate non-conforming issue reports for both customers and suppliers.
- £28,000 - £35,000 + Days + Overtime + Progression + Training
- Previous experience conducting welding and quality inspections.
- Welding experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of paint inspection techniques is an advantage.
Reference Number BBBH198268
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.