White Goods Engineer
£30,000 - £50,000 + Progression + Van + Fuel Card + Training + Overtime + Weekend working available + Bonus
Live within 20 minutes of the Oxford Area
Are you a field services engineer with experience in white goods, looking for training and vast prospects to the right candidate. On offer is an excellent role on offer for a Field Service Engineer looking to join a market leading, rapidly growing company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to work on highly technical machinery.
They are looking for someone who has a Field Servicing background in the white goods industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a maintenance & repairs background who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company and become a high earning individual.
To be considered for the role of Field Engineer you will need to have a minimum of 2 years of white good maintenance / repairs experience.
- Mobile Domestic Appliance / White Goods Engineer
- To be flexible with the needs of the business and the working hours / shifts required
- Attending breakdown / repairs
- Annual service
- To be part of an Out-of-hours Rota if required by the company.
- £25,000 - £50,000 Dependant on experience + Progression + Van with Personal Use+ Fuel Card + Training + overtime + Weekend working available + Bonuses + Private Health Scheme
Required knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience of dealing with domestic appliances
- Previous experience within a service or domestic appliance business preferred.
- Good understanding of electronic communication to include Handheld Tablets, PDA, Mobile Phone, Text, E-mail and electronic forms and documentation.
Reference Number: BBBH173596
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.