Wind Power Project Engineer
Hybrid Working - Either London, North East, Cardiff or Central Belt
£50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus Scheme + EV Scheme + Private Pension + 25 Base Holidays + Holiday Purchase + Medical + Perks + Corporate Benefits
Are you a Project Engineer with experience in the Wind sector and looking to reach the pinnacle in your career by joining a global business that has established itself as one of the UK's largest energy suppliers, with a role that will offer an excellent all-round package as well as longer-term career value by making a name for yourself within a widely-known business?
This company operates a large portfolio of Nuclear, Wind, Coal and Gas Power assets spread across the UK, Europe and the USA. They are the largest single producer of Renewable Energy in the UK, and supply millions of customers spread across the UK.
In this role you will be working alongside the company's Chief Technical Officer to support with the coordination of all engineering aspects underpinning the company's major ongoing and upcoming Wind Energy projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and meeting specifications.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in an Engineering discipline and will have experience in the Renewable Energy sector working within a Project Engineering profession, preferably within the Wind industry or otherwise working with technologies such as BESS, Hydrogen or conventional Power Generation.
This is the perfect opportunity for a professional, driven and highly motivated Project Engineer to bring together all of their prior experience and truly shine within a global powerhouse in the Renewable Energy sector.
* Overseeing projects to ensure compliance with regulations, timeframes, budgets and specifications
* Inputting into Continuous Improvement meetings and supporting with high-level strategic planning
* Acting as point of contact for various engineering teams involved with Wind projects
* Inputting into early project planning, site identification and resource allocation
* Supervising and reviewing the work of both internal and external workforce
* Reviewing design risks and potential issues, and responding to any issues affecting projects
* Educated to Degree level in an Engineerign discipline
* Previous experience working as a Project Engineer or similar role within the Renewable Energy or Power Generation industries
* Experience in the Wind sector (highly advantageous)
* Project Management qualifications (highly advantageous)
* Health & Safety qualifications e.g NEBOSH (highly advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH213754
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.