Wind Turbine Technician (OEM Training)
£28,500 +Overtime + OEM Training +33 days holiday +Development +Pension +Mobile + Laptop
MUST BE BASED 50 Minutes from: Stirling
An Excellent opportunity for an Electrical / Mechanical Engineer to Join a Global and industry leading company as a Wind Turbine Technician, to have OEM training and a full range of career options available to you.
Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer? Can you read Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic Drawings? Are you looking for a service role in the renewables sector?
This is a service engineer position where you will service and maintain industrial wind turbines. This is a physically demanding job, requiring good levels of personal fitness where you will work at heights conduction a range of fault finding and maintenance tasks. You will receive OEM and recognised industry specific training and have a focus on your personal and technical development.
This large multi-national and have numerous turbine sites across Europe and employ 8500 globally.
This is a home / Field based position, you share a site vehicle with another engineer and for this reason you must be based within 50 Minutes' drive from Stirling. As part of a two-person team you will cover sites across the region.
This role would suit an Electrical Engineer with Mechanical skills or a Mechanical Engineer with Electrical skills looking for a mobile role with OEM training, technical development, with fantastic routes of career progression with an industry recognised multi-national wind turbine company.
* Service & Maintenance of Industrial Wind Turbines,
* Location: Stirling (Central Belt, Scotland)
* Training, Development and career progression
* Physically demanding position and working at heights
* Electrical or Mechanical Engineer background (NVQ / C&G Level 3 / Qualified Electrical Engineer)
* Mechanical / Hydraulics skills (Preferable)
* Good levels of personal fitness
* MUST BE within 50 Minutes from Stirling
* Looking for Specialist Skills Development on Wind Turbines
* Full UK Driving Licence
**HGV Technicians should also apply and will also be considered for this position.
Please Apply Online ONLY,
(Candidates that are suitable will be contacted Directly, thank you.)