Workshop Service Manager
£45,000 to £55,000 + Company Car + Fuel Card + Bonus + Progression Opportunities
Based commutable to Hayes
Excellent opportunity for a Service Manager looking for a new position with a leading UK engineering company.
On offer is the chance to work for a renowned company who are very well known for investing in their employees and offering long term stability. Due to continuous investment and successful tenders the company is now looking to drive the business forward and increase their UK coverage.
In this varied position, you will be able to drive the business forward with your knowledge and expertise of the industry. You will play a key role in the growth of an established company and use your technical expertise to identify and improve multiple areas of the business.
The ideal candidate will be someone with proven management, service experience, preferably within the engineering sector.
- Manage day-to-day service including workshop repair, field service and the facility.
- Develop a commercial and technical strategy across he business
- Predominantly based in Hayes site with travel to Romsey site required and occasional travel to clients within Southern region
- Company car, fuel card, 15% bonus
- Proven experience as a Service manager/workshop manager/branch manager or similar
- Ability to manage multiple teams on site and remotely
- Strong customer relation skills
- Experience/knowledge of mechanical engineering and/or diesel engines/transmissions would be beneficial
- Looking to join a leading UK company.
Reference Number. BBBH206582
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.