£30,000-£60,000 + Training + Progression + Holidays + Healthcare + Pension
Northampton - Fully remote (Once a month in office)
Are you an experienced XML developer and looking to join an established, small but high growth tech consultancy that will expose you to multiple industries and new emerging technologies?
This opportunity with suit an individual looking to join a people oriented company that values and listens to their employees whilst offering a platform that support fantastic career progression!
With offices across the world they have a global reach. Established 16 years ago, this company is a high growth SaaS, IoT, AR consultancy company that provide solutions to a range of industries! Classified as a smaller business, this is a great opportunity to be valued for your skills, let your voice be heard and to develop within new technologies.
Working in a small team, you will be responsible for the XML development to ensure technical accuracy in the implementation of client's solutions.
* XML Developer
* Develop technical components to solutions
* Deliver technical components and query resolutions in a timely manor
* Contribute towards the overall success of projects and company targets
* Training and progression available!
* Fully remote (Once a month in office)
* XML Experience
* Knowledge of XSLT 3, XPath 3.1, XQuery 3.1, XML Databases
* Experience working to a full project lifecycle
* Happy to work fully remote
Reference Number: BBBH162938a
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.