XML Developer (Junior-Senior) (M/F/D)
Germany - Fully remote
€60,000-115,000 + Training + Progression + Holidays + Healthcare + Pension
Excellent opportunity for an experienced XML Developer, looking to play a pivotal part in a newly established XML team where you will have the opportunity to lead, whilst being valued as an expert within a high growth tech consultancy.
With offices across the world they have a global reach. Established 16 years ago, this company is a high growth SaaS, IoT, AR consultancy company that provide solutions to a range of industries! Classified as a smaller business, this is a great opportunity to be valued for your skills, let your voice be heard and to develop within new technologies.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to develop their technical skills or also someone who is looking to lead a team whilst still having a hands on role in XML development
This is a unique opportunity, for a skilled and ambitious candidate looking for be part of this companies growth plans into the German market. You will be one of the first hires into this team, and help shape the future of this newly created department.
- Senior XML Developer
- Leading the XML development team
- Develop technical components to solutions
- Deliver technical components and query resolutions in a timely manor
- Contribute towards the overall success of projects and company targets
- Training and progression available!
- Fully remote (Once a month in person)
- 3+ years' experience as an XML developer
- Knowledge of XSLT 3, XPath 3.1, XQuery 3.1, XML Databases
- Experience working to a full project lifecycle
- Happy to work fully remote
- Fluent language and written skills in German and English.
Reference Number: BBBH163273
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.