Area Sales Manager
£35,000 - £42,000 (OTE 60K - £80K) + Uncapped Commission + Specialist Training + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Other Benefits
To be located in the South, ideally the South East
An Exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join an ambitious global company within the sheet metal machine tool industry.
Are you looking for a role that is autonomous, varied and rewards your efforts with recognition and generous uncapped commission?
This company are looking for a motivated professional who excels in developing close relationships with new and existing customers, growing the business. They are a company who closely support all of their employees and will train you up to expert level to enable your full potential.
You will manage the southern territory, interacting with clients and carrying out sales presentations that outline the company's success and credibility of the business and its products. You will be required to occasionally travel internationally for training, trade shows or with clients on business trips.
The ideal candidate will have sale experience within the sheet metal industry with a proven and successful track record. It will be advantageous to have a strong technical background in engineering. Candidates from manufacturing/ machining backgrounds, and application engineers looking to step up, are also encouraged to apply.
- Sales experience is essential (ideally from the sheet metal industry/ CNC machining).
- Successful track record and strong interpersonal skills.
- Happy to travel and occasionally go on international business trips.
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas.
- Uncapped commission, specialist training, company car, phone, laptop, pension.
- Covering company sales activity in the South of the UK.
- Finding new customers, expanding the business and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Create Sales strategies and pricing information recommendations for directors to approve that will improve sales in your area.
- Be aware of competitive activities within your area.
- Tradeshow trips/ international business trips/ training (occassionally abroad).