Business Development Manager (Utilities)
Up to 45k (DOE) + 10% Bonus + Commission Structure + 25 days holiday + Birthdays off + Hybrid working + Progression + Pension + Employee discounts
Are you a dynamic professional with a passion for driving growth, building and maintaining connections within the utilities sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this company as a Business Development Manager where you will be directly strengthening their presence within the utilities sector through nurturing existing and establishing new relationships.
My client is a well-established utilities company who are a heat network service provider throughout the UK. They pride themselves on working as a team to put their customers and clients first. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious business development manager to become part of the sales and development team and progress within the company.
The primary focus of this role is to independently generate and nurture relationships and business prospects, showcasing a comprehensive knowledge of the products and services that the company offer. This position demands a high degree of diligence and tenacity, as it involves both internal and external interactions. Moreover, you will become an expert in the utility sector and build up a significant client and customer database.
This is a great opportunity for a business development manager or sales person with a background in the residential housing sector to progress within a growing sector and business.
- Target new and existing customers which includes contractors, private developers, housing associations, and managing agents
- Develop and deliver proposals to customers, working closely with stakeholders to create a tailored solution
- Nurturing existing customer relationships and seek opportunities to build new customer relationships working closely with the sales & marketing team
- To become an expert in the company's products and services whilst offering a great customer service
- Excellent communications skills (virtual, face-to-face and written)
- Contact database or worked within the residential housing sector, ideally with private developers or housing associations
- Experience within a sales or relationship management role
- Based in London
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Norton at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.