Electrical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £55,000 + Opportunity for progression + Training + 32 Days Holiday + Pension + Flexible Hours
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join an established and reputable Building Services Consultancy.
On offer is an exciting role in a small, but fast growing business where each member of the team is valued for their individual contribution. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects amongst other engineering specialists.
This business specialise in mechanical and electrical building services engineering for a diverse client base built off a strong reputation. They use their forward thinking approach and years of experience to tailor their services to the needs of their clients. They have a wide knowledge base in a range of sectors including commercial, industrial, hospitality and retail. They are looking to sustain their immense growth and are looking to bring in an engineer who is collaborative, honest and progressive.
In the role, you will be working on a portfolio of projects and liaising competently with clients to achieve their vision. You will attend site surveys and client meetings, produce detailed designs, produce drawings and schematics using CAD software and running calculations.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced consultants and engineers in a company that takes pride in it's reputation and quality of work.
In this role you will:
- Handle a wide portfolio of design projects
- Correspond with clients and fulfil their visions
- Conduct on site surveys
- Produce detailed, high quality designs using CAD software, lighting modelling software and electrical design software
- Have a degree or HNC/HMD diploma in a building services or electrical engineering discipline (essential)
- Have at least 2 years electrical design experience in the building services industry (essential)
- Experience in producing electrical design drawings and schematics in autoCAD in 2D (essential)
- Be able to communicate clearly with clients (essential)
- Experience with DIALux, Amtech and Revit (desirable)
Reference Number: BBBH151249
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Niamh Rourke at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work.