£36,220.80 - 38,420.80 + Progression + Development + Workwear + Holiday + Pension + Healthcare + Dentalcare + Optical care +Training
Are you a qualified electrician or Electrical Trainer looking to join a well-established company heavily investing in growth, providing great opportunities to progress?
As they continue to expand, they are seeking an experienced Electrician looking to come off the tools and take on a trainer/assessor role. They offer a range of benefits to support your journey within the company.
You will be fully trained on how to run the academy programme (No EV/smart meter experience necessary) Your role would be to oversee and run a 2 week academy programme.
The ideal candidate should possess valid electrician qualifications with an NVQ level 3 and City & Guilds 2330/2365/2360.
This presents an excellent opportunity for a qualified Electrician/Assessor to become part of a growing company in the thriving renewable energy sector. You'll receive specialized training and have opportunities for career advancement.
* Electrical Training/Assessing
* Carry out EV, smart meter course and others.
* 8-4:30 Mon-Fri (40 hours)
* Based in Wigan or within a commutable distance.
* Full Assessor/Trainer training provided.
* £36,000 salary for candidates without the Assessor Qualification (this will be increased to by £2k upon successful completion of the Assessor Qualification)
* £38,000 salary for candidates with the Assessor Qualification
* Qualified electrician.
* NVQ level 3 in an electrical discipline.
* Gold Card also Suitable
* Looking for a career move off the tools
* Located in Wigan or within a commutable distance
Reference Number: BBBH205926
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Hall at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.