An excellent opportunity for an Electrician with experience working on commercial or domestic properties looking to join a well-established company who can offer long term progression opportunities as they expand.
Are you an Electrician with experience working on commercial or domestic properties? Would you like to work for a well established and expanding company?
This well-established company specialise in facilities maintenance services for a range of properties predominantly around the Home Counties. They manage a large profile of commercial and domestic buildings and are now looking to expand into new areas. Due to this expansion they are now looking for an Electrician to join their expert team.
In this role you will be tasked with installing, testing, repair and maintaining new and existing electrical systems in commercial & domestic properties. You will be predominantly covering a fairly local patch around Watford, Luton & Bedfordshire. In addition to this there will be plenty of training opportunities in order for you to expand your skillset.
This role would therefore suit a Electrician with experience on commercial or domestic properties who is looking to join a well-established company.
- Installation, testing & maintaining electrical systems
- Working on commercial domestic properties
- Mainly covering Hertfordshire & Bedforshire
- £30,000 - £42,000 + Overtime/Door to Door + Van + Training + Benefits
- Experienced working on commercial or domestic properties
- Ideally 18th Edition & NVQ Level 3 Qualified
- Full UK driving license
- Lives around Herts/Beds area